• Doğu Marmara ABİGEM A.Ş. / Türkiye
• Handwerk International Baden-Württemberg / Almanya
• ICS Internationalisierungscenter Steiermark GmbH / Avusturya
• Steinbeis Europa Zentrum / Almanya
• ITD Hungary Zrt. / Macaristan
• Brno Ticaret Odası / Çek Cumhuriyeti
• Lüksemburg Ticaret Odası / Lüksemburg
• EIC Trier – IHK/HWK Europa- und Innovationscentre GmbH / Almanya
• Enterprise Europe Network ALMI Central Sweden / İsveç
• Barselona Ticaret ve Sanayi Odası / İspanya
• Agro Business Park / Danimarka
• Enterprise Flanders – Agentschap Ondernemen / Belçika
• RPIC Presov / Slovakya
• Enterprise Europe Network Maribor / Slovenya
• Promofirenze Floransa / İtalya
• ZENIT GmbH /Almanya
• ABİGEM East Marmara / Turkey
• Handwerk International Baden-Württemberg / Germany
• ICS Internationalisierungscenter Steiermark GmbH / Austria
• Steinbeis Europa Zentrum / Germany
• ITD Hungary Zrt. / Hungary
• Brno Regional Chamber of Commerce/ Czech Republic
• Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce/Luxembourg
• EIC Trier - IHK/HWK Europa- und Innovationscentre GmbH / Germany
• Enterprise Europe Network ALMI Central Sweden / Sweden
• Barcelona Chamber of Commerce and Industry / Spain
• Agro Business Park / Denmark
• Enterprise Flanders - Agentschap Ondernemen / Belgium
• RPIC Presov / Slovakia
• Enterprise Europe Network Maribor / Slovenia
• Promofirenze Florence / Italy
• ZENIT GmbH /Germany
Stop4Business aims at promoting and supporting advanced business cooperation activities focussing on matching partners to facilitate business, technology and research agreements. These activities were implemented through matchmaking events on three tradefairs and one international congress with a focus on sustainable construction. The chosen tradefairs were International Construction Tradefair in Brno, Czech Republic, TurkeyBuild in Istanbul, Turkey and Pollutec in Lyon, France. The congress concentrated on solar energy and building and took place in Graz, Austria.
With a partner network of 15 Enterprise Europe Network organisations in 13 countries Stop4Business covered the main European countries and Turkey.
Bu projelerden biri olan ve Avrupa Birliği tarafından finanse edilen Stop4Business Sürdürülebilir Yapı Projesi, Doğu Marmara ABİGEM ortaklığı ile Avrupalı yapı sektör firmalarının uluslararası işbirliklerinin geliştirilmesini sağlamak amacıyla oluşturulmuştur.
TurkeyBuild İstanbul was organised. 40 Turkish, 44 Foreign companies participated in. Total 442 meetings were conducted..
MSV Brno fair was realised with participation of 16 companies that managed 15 b2b meetings in Brno Czech Republic.
2 companies in our region participated to Pollutec 2010 in Lyon France and realised 21 b2b meetings.
60% of the companies express that the project helped them;
to increase market and product info of their interested markets
to benchmark with other companies in the relevant market
to have new ideas for new products and services
to display their profiles on the system for possible business co-operations
to conduct bilateral meetings with several European countries
to exchange price offers
to add new companies to their portfolio for possible future projects